Name:
Location: Evansville, Indiana, United States

Despiser of Stupid People. Read the title of the blog. You'll get it.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Finally!

I am such a dork when it comes to new technology. I put off acquiring it for much longer than most people, which is weird, cuz I'm pretty geeky. I didn't break down and get a CD player and CDs until....I guess it must have been around 1996. I finally got around to admitting DVDs were here to stay and buying a player and some movies 18 months ago. I know, I know.....this makes me a dork.

Well, now I've finally lit a fire under my own ass and ordered a digital camera yesterday. Now that it's ordered, I want it here....NOW! lol

My new toy is a Canon Powershot A510 3.2 MP w/ 4x zoom. I need to get some rechargable batteries and a charger still, and perhaps some extra memory. I'll have to read the manual when it gets here before I go crazy and buy more stuff.

The main motivation for finally doing this is, of course, my trip this fall. I want a good dig cam for this, and I know I'm gonna need some "playin' around" time before then so I can use the camera to its full potential.

I can't wait! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home