Name:
Location: Evansville, Indiana, United States

Despiser of Stupid People. Read the title of the blog. You'll get it.

Sunday, February 25, 2007






After visiting Gene Stratton-Porter's home, I drove the short jaunt (100 miles or so) to Dayton Ohio. My plan at this point was to spend the night in Dayton, go to the Museum at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and then drive back west into Indiana and stop for the night in Indianapolis, and then hit the zoo and Botanical Gardens the next day, then drive back south to Evansville.

Plan. Right. Out the window!

I did do the museum at Wright-Patterson. Lovely fantastical stuff, old and new. Then got in the car and headed....south! To Cincy! Don't ask me, I have no clues what goes on in my little pea-brain. :) Clicking on a couple of the museum pics lets you read a couple of the plaques that I thought were interesting.

Cincinnati in the next post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy said...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=dayton,+OH&daddr=Indianapolis,+IN&layer=&ie=UTF8&sll=39.104489,-85.231934&sspn=0.999579,1.867676&z=8&om=1

I love ya, but couldn't resist.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home